Kangaroo Point Rovers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Match reports

2 posters

Go down

Match reports Empty Match reports

Post  KWhite Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:37 am

For those of you who dont know, il be helping Tim with the website this season and 1 of the things we want 2 do is get full match reports each week and player stats updated weekly. As im going to be playing 4 1 of the sides next year I wont be able 2 cover all games so was hoping 1 could get 1 member of each squad who would do a match report each week and il post them all on the website as soon as i get them?
KWhite
KWhite

Back to top Go down

Match reports Empty Re: Match reports

Post  El Presidente Hawke Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:33 pm

45 hits on your first post keety.

I'd suggest that we get a SoccerAM style show going and we can just post links to youtube. We could run this through newslinks or through this very own forum as they have video posting links embedded.

I reckon it'd be pretty easy if some wants to run with it. Maybe show the man of the match presentation (drinking of beer) interview with a goal scorer (while drinking a beer) and maybe some cuts from training sessions and games.

I reckon i'd be on there alot as I score awesome screamers all the time. Not just a penalty poacher.
El Presidente Hawke
El Presidente Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post  KWhite Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:45 am

yea 45 hits but not 1 offer 2 do it ha! Ah im sure wel get some1 b4 the season starts. Yea Ive a decent camera that does video as well so il bring it to most games im not playin in myself n do a few bits n pieces and liven up the website! Mite be good 2 have a camera onsite 2 see how many of the goals u claim are yours realy are!!
KWhite
KWhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down