Kangaroo Point Rovers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soccer am!

4 posters

Go down

Soccer am! Empty Soccer am!

Post  KWhite Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Just an idea some1 put in2 my head at training 2nite, my mates at home did it with their football team and had great fun with it. Theres a show on uk tv called soccer am, im sure all the british and irish lads know it well, they do things like the crossbar challenge (the whole team gets a shot from the halfway line and tries 2 hit the bar) and teamates (where u get interviewed bout ur team and say whos the best and worst trainer, dressed, dancer etc. and skill school, where 2 lads show off their tricks with the ball n the rest of the team vote 4 a winner and a few other things like that. maybe we could put it in2 some fundraiser or just have a laugh with it and make it a feature on the website if any1 is up 4 it? Theres clips on the skysports website 4 those who dont know the show.
KWhite
KWhite

Back to top Go down

Soccer am! Empty Re: Soccer am!

Post  Julz Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:24 pm

Haha ive seen clips of that show before. I like the idea. Flim it at the start of the season and play it at the end maybe? Id be keen.
Julz
Julz

Back to top Go down

Post  togers Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:09 am

Top idea!

Love the showboats segment. I will be looking @ Lee Trundle for ideas.
togers
togers

Back to top Go down

Post  El Presidente Hawke Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:22 am

good idea keet. All we need is a video camera type device to capture these marvelous events.

In other news today, I am going op shopping for a dick of the day dress. Methinks Julien deserves it for a penalty miss and a send off?? But i didnt see the game....
El Presidente Hawke
El Presidente Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post  KWhite Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:40 am

surely some1 in the club has a video camera!!
and i think dick of the day should be shared between the ref and linesmen! not sayin we would have won, we were well beaten by a good team but they were absolutly terrible!!
KWhite
KWhite

Back to top Go down

Post  Julz Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Ive got a camera Ive hardly used in about 2 years, so i can film some of them.
As for dick award, I'm slightly nervous about what horrible thing i have to wear, that of course if i have been nominated. Personally the ref and linesman get my vote Smile
Julz
Julz

Back to top Go down

Post  El Presidente Hawke Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:49 pm

In fairness, I think the dick of the day and man of the match will officially start this weekend, it is quite unfair to back date it. I will have the skirt for the weekend, and unknown at this stage whether I will have the cups as well. This is only for reserve grade as well... as far as i'm concerned, 1sts can organise their own.
El Presidente Hawke
El Presidente Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum