Kangaroo Point Rovers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KPR DIVISION 1 WOMEN GRAND FINAL - THIS SUNDAY

2 posters

Go down

KPR DIVISION 1 WOMEN GRAND FINAL - THIS SUNDAY Empty KPR DIVISION 1 WOMEN GRAND FINAL - THIS SUNDAY

Post  Joey D Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:13 pm

Hey guys,

The women have made the grand final after defeating Park Ridge 5-3 in the preliminary final on saturday night.

I would encourage as many as possible to make the trip to Carmichael Park, Boundary St, Tingalpa for the 12.45pm kick off this Sunday.

Togers, Franky Lopez has put $20 up if you don your trademark roo suit.

I know there's quite a few of the lads heading out but would like as many as possible to provide that 12th man - no Kenny Sutcliffe's please (bloody male model from mudgee).
Joey D
Joey D

Back to top Go down

KPR DIVISION 1 WOMEN GRAND FINAL - THIS SUNDAY Empty Re: KPR DIVISION 1 WOMEN GRAND FINAL - THIS SUNDAY

Post  Lucas Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:27 am

Joey I don't think Toggers needs to be paid to suit up, he would jump at the opportunity!
Lucas
Lucas

Back to top Go down

KPR DIVISION 1 WOMEN GRAND FINAL - THIS SUNDAY Empty Re: KPR DIVISION 1 WOMEN GRAND FINAL - THIS SUNDAY

Post  Joey D Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:49 am

Atilla the pun hey lucas? Roo suit = jump at the opportunity...

Alas, he has his school's 10 yr reunion so the roo will be retired. Although rumour has it that Franky Lopez and Tomo are going to bust out the inflatable skippy's.

Will be awesome ! cheers
Joey D
Joey D

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucas Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:56 am

Thanks for noticing Joey Very Happy
Lucas
Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down