Kangaroo Point Rovers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Website is now ALLLLLIIIIIIIIVVVVEEEE

3 posters

Go down

The Website is now ALLLLLIIIIIIIIVVVVEEEE Empty The Website is now ALLLLLIIIIIIIIVVVVEEEE

Post  El Presidente Hawke Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:12 am

Welcome all back to the club website for 2010.

Even though I love getting all the attention, Chris Rojek has been Dr Frankenstein in getting this poor ol website back off the ground after nearly 2yrs.

He has installed a completely new content management system which allows selected people to update the website easily and quickly.

If you are interested in becoming a reporter for the KPR website, please mention it in this thread, or to me or chris at training.

Thanks again Chris for getting our baby out of the gutter and back onto the footpath.
El Presidente Hawke
El Presidente Hawke

Back to top Go down

The Website is now ALLLLLIIIIIIIIVVVVEEEE Empty Re: The Website is now ALLLLLIIIIIIIIVVVVEEEE

Post  Lucas Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:55 am

Well done Chris, look forward to the match reports in particular!
Lucas
Lucas

Back to top Go down

The Website is now ALLLLLIIIIIIIIVVVVEEEE Empty Re: The Website is now ALLLLLIIIIIIIIVVVVEEEE

Post  togers Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:17 am

I would like to formally put Joey forward to write the match reports for us. I love his unbiased views on a game and how he gives his own team mates lip and a rubbish rating, whilst always averaging a phenomenal rating for himself. Wink
togers
togers

Back to top Go down

Post  El Presidente Hawke Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:18 am

Joey has been formally transferred to The Gap. Reading the interwebs it has been mentioned that he has already scored for them, so the new environment has harnessed the 'inner joey' and made him perform.

Alas, he will not be present at our games, as he will have his own commitments.
El Presidente Hawke
El Presidente Hawke

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum