Kangaroo Point Rovers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ridge Hills Football Club Seeking Preseason friendlies MEt 4,5 or 5,6

2 posters

Go down

Ridge Hills Football Club Seeking Preseason friendlies MEt 4,5 or 5,6 Empty Ridge Hills Football Club Seeking Preseason friendlies MEt 4,5 or 5,6

Post  RidgeHillsFootballClub Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:20 pm

Sir/Madam,

I would like to introduce myself as David Dunn from Ridge Hills Football Club. I write to you seeking your interest in playing pre-season friendlies in preparation for the upcoming season.

At this stage we will have Met 1 & Reserves, and a Met 4 and 5 (or 5 and 6 depending on how Football Brisbane structures the competition). The Met 1 have their own schedule and co-ordinator so at this stage my focus is on our two lower Metro teams.

We are available to play on the weekends of:

6th-8th February
13th-15th February
20th- 22nd February (later dates may be available but will not know until end of February)

and ideally (but can also just have the one team play) we seek an opponent with two teams so we can all travel together.

The main field here at Ridge Hills is currently undergoing treatment in preparation for the season and we are unable to use the field until regular competition commences however the players need to get match fit quickly and we are happy to travel anywhere in Brisbane to play.

If your club is interested can you please advise as soon as practical so we can contact you, lock in the proposed date, arrange officials, and register the friendly with Football Brisbane.

Regards,

David Dunn
Ridge Hills United Football Club
(daveboracay@yahoo.com)

RidgeHillsFootballClub

Back to top Go down

Ridge Hills Football Club Seeking Preseason friendlies MEt 4,5 or 5,6 Empty Re: Ridge Hills Football Club Seeking Preseason friendlies MEt 4,5 or 5,6

Post  Lucas Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:32 am

Hi David

Thanks for your message, I've passed these details onto our new coaching team. Hopefully they will be in touch soon.

Cheers
Lucas
Lucas
Lucas

Back to top Go down