Kangaroo Point Rovers Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fantasy epl

2 posters

Go down

fantasy epl Empty fantasy epl

Post  RALPH MCPHERSON Wed Jul 16, 2008 1:42 pm

Ive started a fantasy epl comp. The link is http://fantasy.premierleague.com/ . The league code is 158471-46806. Get you team in now!

RALPH MCPHERSON

Back to top Go down

fantasy epl Empty Re: fantasy epl

Post  Lucas Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:49 am

I'm in, I must admit I do enjoy the premierleague.com fantasy league a little more than the Sportal one. Just seems to take a bit more skill with selections and changes, also how players score points makes a little more sense as well. That being said facing off against someone each week does have that "trash talking" element, which I do enjoy Very Happy
Lucas
Lucas

Back to top Go down

Post  RALPH MCPHERSON Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:42 am

I agree lucas , the premierleague.com fantasy league is far better in my opinion. I gave the sportal one a go last year and lost interest after about the 10th round after fabregas (I think it was) set up 3 goals and got man of the match. On premierleague . com that got me a heap of points yet on the sportal version I got zero points somehow as they only reward players who actually score a goal or play in the side that won the match. Far more skill is required to manage a team on the prem version.

RALPH MCPHERSON

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down